Snowcat Fleece-Lined Canvas Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
Part of the next generation of our winter workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation. These cold-weather work pants feature a tough, water-repellent cotton canvas woven with CORDURA® nylon and just enough spandex to provide two-way flex for unrestricted mobility. Inside, fleece lining adds an extra layer of warmth. Reinforced construction at stress points adds to the serious durability.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Reinforced binding on front and back pocket openings
- Overlay on back hem for added durability
- Bar-tacked belt loops
- Back right utility pocket
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 70% cotton/28% nylon/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBluecatGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice pantsDec 4, 2020
My Snowcat pants are very warm and comfy.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohn S.Gender MaleHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExceptional PantsOct 20, 2020
These pants truly are exceptional. As an active guy, I'm tired of skinny legged pants that squeeze my calf muscles. I'm all for style, but you can't layer under them. At the same time, I don't want pants that balloon out like they are from the 90s. These pants are cut so well, nice and straight. Some straight leg pants are too wide. These are perfect. I'm 5'10" 150lbs, with an athletic build and larger leg muscles I ordered the 30x30 and they fit great in length and waist. The cut is trim without being baggy, yet comfortable without sitting against the skin all the way down. I have a condition where fabric against my legs bothers me. Sounds crazy but tight clothing makes me itch like crazy when I'm active. These pants will give me the warmth I need without the need to wear tight layers underneath that cause me issues. I'm thrilled to find these. I immediately ordered each color and would welcome some other colors. Maybe an olive? The colors are rich and the pants washed/dried nicely. I honestly can't wait for cold weather to wear them and I'm not one who cares much for cold weather. EB hit a home run with these pants and I hope they continue to make these, perhaps in more colors. I truly see no where these pants could use improvement thus far.
- Yes, I recommend this productLSkelGenderHeight 6'5"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat pants - ordered another pair immediatelyOct 16, 2020
They were a great fit (6'5" tall) from the start; I found the other Eddie Bauer fleece--lined pants to be a bit short on the body. Not dreading winter now, with these. Both are nice colours. Like them so much I ordered a second pair after trying them on.
- Asked Nov 6, 2019 by1 answerQ: How are these sized? Similar to jeans, guide Pro, or guide pants? ThanksA:The Snowcat Fleece-lined Canvas Pant is in our classic fit. The fit in these will be similar to our jeans.Answered Nov 7, 2019 by| EXPERT