Snowcat Fleece-Lined Canvas Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
Part of the next generation of our winter workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation. These cold-weather work pants feature a tough, water-repellent cotton canvas woven with CORDURA® nylon and just enough spandex to provide two-way flex for unrestricted mobility. Inside, fleece lining adds an extra layer of warmth. Reinforced construction at stress points adds to the serious durability.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Reinforced binding on front and back pocket openings
- Overlay on back hem for added durability
- Bar-tacked belt loops
- Back right utility pocket
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 70% cotton/28% nylon/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgood qualityFeb 25, 2021
we are happy with product
- Yes, I recommend this productbrianGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros QualityConsSold out for a reason!Feb 15, 2021
They work great and are the best warm winter paints i have ever owned.
- Yes, I recommend this productAdvenchoreGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat pant for cold weather!Feb 8, 2021
Takes the chill outta really cold days. I no longer use a baselayer because of these pants. They fit well, and the dwr is nice for when the snow is blowing around.