Solarfoil® Long-Sleeve Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
Superior protection when out in the sun for extended periods, this shirt is smart summer gear. The moisture-wicking, UPF, odor-control polyester is light on your skin and can mean the difference between a great time and a lingering sunburn. The generous fit allows maximum comfort and mobility in the sun and when out on the water.
NOTE: This style has a relaxed, generous fit. For a slimmer fit, we recommend ordering one size down.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage
- Side-slit hem for comfort
- Sunglasses chamois pad under left hem
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productvailbearGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsJust what I neededApr 20, 2021
They run large. I was diagnosed and treated for basal cell carcinoma, better known as skin cancer. I need to change my wardrobe to clothing that does not allow the sun to get through and damage anymore of my skin. I bought one from a competitor online The finish was poor at best and the size was ridiculously off. It was the same size as the one I purchased from Eddie Bauer. They are big they run large and they do give you a lot of room to move around so they're not overly warm wearing it during sunshine.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsGreat product!Jun 30, 2020
This shirt is fantastic for wearing in the sun, workouts etc. It is light and highly functional. It does fit very amply so if you are on the lower end of normal size, go with the next size down. This shirt is supposed to fit loosely so as to enhance air flow, wicking and comfort. I also liked the hooded version
- Yes, I recommend this productmariaGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityOtherPros light weight glad they offer tall husband likesCons just a bit long in the tall, more colorsnice shirtJun 6, 2020
now see how it washes and wears I like the infinity shirt material for women better maybe some of those for the men also!!