Solarfoil® Long-Sleeve Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 50+
Superior protection when out in the sun for extended periods, this shirt is smart summer gear. The moisture-wicking, UPF, odor-control polyester is light on your skin and can mean the difference between a great time and a lingering sunburn. The generous fit allows maximum comfort and mobility in the sun and when out on the water.
NOTE: This style has a relaxed, generous fit. For a slimmer fit, we recommend ordering one size down.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage
- Side-slit hem for comfort
- Sunglasses chamois pad under left hem
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeSGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent product for sun protection.Jul 20, 2021
Very comfortable with loose fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productsgoltzGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight weight with UPF 50+Jul 15, 2021
I bought this Solarfoil long sleeve crew in Cactus- which I would describe as a neon yellow. It has a gray trim around end of cuff. It offers great odor control and sun protection making it great for any activity. My husband loves the thumb holes to give him a little more length. He also loves how comfortable it feels. Would recommend this crew to everyone.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsBreathable sun shirt is the ideal hiking shirtJul 14, 2021
This shirt met my criteria for an all day hiking top: UPF, breathable, odor resistant, and quick drying. It's slightly baggy on me. But that's ok since, with a backpack, it's not noticeable.