Solarfoil® UPF Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Packs Into Pocket
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Superior protection when out in the sun for extended periods, this hoodie is smart summer gear. The moisture-wicking, UPF, odor-control polyester is light on your skin and packs into the hood when not needed. The generous fit allows maximum comfort and mobility in the sun and when out on the water.
NOTE: This style has a relaxed, generous fit. For a slimmer fit, we recommend ordering one size down.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage
- Side-slit hem for comfort
- Sunglasses chamois pad under left hem
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 6'6"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect, comfy, thin hoodieOct 15, 2021
The most comfortable article of clothing. Super lightweight and ACTUALLY breathable. I've used it for summer hikes and fall hikes and is my go-to for lounging in my house. I originally bought an XLT, which is the size I usually wear with Eddie Bauer shirts. It runs a little large. I still loved it. Enough to buy another one in the store. There weren't tall sizes in store, and the one I had was pretty large, so I went with an XL. Fits perfectly! I don't know how anyone could get it to fit in the pocket in the hood though. Please let me know the strategy to getting it small enough to stuff in the pocket!
- Yes, I recommend this productAndrewGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Hiking/CampingSep 13, 2021
The sizes tend to run on the bigger side, if you are a XL you might want to try Large.
- Yes, I recommend this productHyperDadGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsRecommend this shirt even for hot sunny weatherSep 6, 2021
Very comfortable in hot sunny weather on a hard hike! Felt it breathed well while protecting me from the sun. Looks good - a tad loose fitting design means its great for breathability and comfort