Mountain Short-Sleeve Shirt - Yarn-Dyed
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Lower Impact Materials
With moisture wicking comfort and built-in UPF sun protection, this lightweight, dobby-weave shirt is built for being active in warm weather.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two flap chest pockets
- Mesh venting at back yoke boosts breathability
- Straight hem for wearing tucked or untucked
- Length: center back length, Medium: 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 54% nylon/46% polyester