Departure Perforated Short-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
The two-way stretch fabric in this short-sleeve shirt has moisture-wicking and UPF sun protection technology. It's also perforated at the back yoke, behind the shoulders, and under the arms to boost breathability. Great for being active in warm weather.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Interior mesh at back yoke for enhanced airflow
- Forward side seams
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJRiggzGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat Shirt! Active ComfortAug 28, 2021
Super comfortable, form fitting, and sharp shirt. Nice breathability for breaking a sweat, hikes, biking or grabbing a cold brew around town on a hot day. Ignore the review noise about the perforations, its an active wear item- they fit the function.
- Yes, I recommend this product72HWGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBikepacking awesomeness!Aug 17, 2021
So good I bought a second one, these shirts look great at work on hot days but are even better on a bicycle. I've been searching for a decent, understated yet technical button down to wear bikepacking and this one beats them all hands down. The hem is just long enough for coverage but not once has it snagged on my Brooks saddle and the ventilation while riding is second to none. Even in near 90 degree heat I stayed cool and dry and honestly I think it's this fact that cut the stank out to nearly zero… so much so I used it as a pillowcase in the tent which is another bonus! The minimalist construction is such a welcome change and the fit is spot on. Highly recommended - might even use it as a MTB jersey now too!
- Yes, I recommend this productEdGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat Shirt!Jul 7, 2021
What's not to like about this shirt? I bought it specifically for the perforations on the shoulders and underneath the arm pits. Great fit and the material appears to be very durable. One customer reviewed that the bottom hem was straight. It is not. Perfect length to be worn untucked. Another customer wanted 2 chest pockets. Um…no, it's perfect with just one pocket. If your man nips are visible, wear a tank top underneath or scotch tape them! I bought 2 and will order a third. Highly recommend.