Pack It Seersucker Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Active Venting
- UPF 40
- Moisture Wicking
Lightweight and easy-packing, this nylon/polyester shirt is ideal for active pursuits with its moisture-wicking comfort, UPF sun protection, and quick venting. The fabric has a softer, cotton-like texture.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 40 sun protection
- Unique shoulder yoke seams
- Vented back yoke for enhanced air flow
- Hook-and-loop pocket on left chest
- Interior bungee locker loop for hanging
- Side slit hem for wearing untucked
- Length, Reg Medium: 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 62% nylon/38% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productASH4.0Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery versatileApr 12, 2021
I bought this for my husband and he is really impressed. It has a great fit, and loves the fabric He's all about versatility for his wardrobe and this shirt is perfect to wear anywhere, work, hiking, or bbq. The fabric has a nice texture and doesn't feel slick and shiny like traditional performance shirts. He can't wait to buy more colors.