On The Go Mountain Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
This is one button-down that can go full-on active or laid-back casual with equal ease. Lightweight and packable, the nylon/polyester shirt features moisture-wicking and UPF sun protection tech, and breathable mesh under the back yoke for exceptional airflow.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Length, Reg Medium: 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 66% nylon/34% polyester | 100% polyester mesh inside back yoke
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBizGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Comfort, FitConsGreat looking shirtsAug 22, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productGarGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsSimple, everyday shirtAug 4, 2021
Took this shirt with me on a 2 week road trip with the family, with some light urban hiking / walking in the woods with my 2 young children. Shirt held up great both in the sunny weather, cool evenings, and even some post-swimming wear. Wore it both as a layer over a tank / tee, and by itself.
- Yes, I recommend this productNance911Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood looking shirtJul 4, 2021
Bought for husband. It looks great on him, good fit through body-not blousy. Tall size is long e ough as he has aong torso. I itially I thought it would nerd ironing but once on it doesn't look as wrinkled so that's wonderful!! Purchase on sale so excellent value.