On The Go Mountain Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
This is one button-down that can go full-on active or laid-back casual with equal ease. Lightweight and packable, the nylon/polyester shirt features moisture-wicking and UPF sun protection tech, and breathable mesh under the back yoke for exceptional airflow.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Length, Reg Medium: 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 66% nylon/34% polyester | 100% polyester mesh inside back yoke
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRhettGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the shirts. I suggest better color optionsMar 25, 2021
I love these shirts and the other styles with similar polyester/nylons blend. They fit great, last a long time, and feel super comfortable. I wear them at the office and for basically anything. The color options and styles are terrible in my opinion and could use some serious work. I would replace my whole wardrobe if there were better color options available. In my opinion most of the available options are ugly and hard to match with other clothing.
- PaulGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Not Versatile, Poor Quality, UncomfortableDon't botherApr 25, 2021
Your quality has really gone down the last few years. I used to buy and like these shirts but never again. The fabric was wrinkly and stiff and washed the same even when my wife air dried it. You've lost a customer.
- JodyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Poor QualityDisappointedApr 25, 2021
The shirt is not terrible to iron. I can't get the wrinkles out. The instructions call for a cool iron because the material is synthetic. I have numerous "on the go shirts" and this is the only one that doesn't iron well. It was wrinkled when I received it. I washed it to get the wrinkles out and then tried to iron it. It's worse now after washing and ironing. I'm unhappy with this shirt.