On The Go Mountain Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
This is one button-down that can go full-on active or laid-back casual with equal ease. Lightweight and packable, the nylon/polyester shirt features moisture-wicking and UPF sun protection tech, and breathable mesh under the back yoke for exceptional airflow.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Length, Reg Medium: 30"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 66% nylon/34% polyester | 100% polyester mesh inside back yoke
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNance911Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood looking shirtJul 4, 2021
Bought for husband. It looks great on him, good fit through body-not blousy. Tall size is long e ough as he has aong torso. I itially I thought it would nerd ironing but once on it doesn't look as wrinkled so that's wonderful!! Purchase on sale so excellent value.
- Yes, I recommend this productedr900Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsI like it!Jun 30, 2021
Purchased while On Sale. Saw color in store... But not my size. Luckily online had my size. Tucked or untucked works.
- KarlGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros FitCons Poor FitAdvertised as L/T but sleeves were way too short!Jun 28, 2021
Sleeves too short for a tall man!