Mountain Short-Sleeve Shirt - Print
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
Lightweight and packable, with moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech, this short-sleeve shirt is perfect for everything from backpacking trips to daily commutes.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two button-through patch pockets
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 52% nylon/48% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDennyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice look and fitAug 26, 2021
Stylsh and fits well. An even better buy because it was on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBreathable yet stylish. Perfect combo!Aug 11, 2021
Tried one in store, then purchased more online. The material is breathable and feels nice on the skin. I love the cool subdued pattern on the black shirt. I can see myself wearing it in different situations, from hiking and camping to going out on the town. I also got one in green and that is ok too. The material on the eucalyptus one is a bit different (a bit thicker and slightly less comfortable than the other two I got). I wish EddieBauer would add more colors like a dark burgundy for example.
- Yes, I recommend this productStuGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat ShirtAug 9, 2021
A good looking and comfortable shirt.