Ventatrex Guide 2.0 Shirt
- UPF 15
- Polygiene Odor Control
Lightweight polyester with FreeVent® mesh construction for superior breathability makes this long-sleeve shirt the perfect choice for all summer outdoor action. It also features moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies for maximum comfort in warm weather.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeVent® technology for enhanced breathability
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Two chest pockets
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBlakeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortConsLightweightApr 25, 2021
Bought this shirt to wear to work, I wanted something long sleeve and lightweight to wear in the summer and cover forearm tattoos. I was extremely impressed with how light the fabric was. It seemed perfect for my needs, but I did return it because the Large fit too big on me (I'm 5-10, wear 15 1/2, 34-35 dress shirts). I will re-order as soon as they go on sale again.
- Yes, I recommend this productDadGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros ComfortConsCool and comfortableApr 9, 2021
Very cool, great for outdoors in the hot weather. Light and comfortable fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat shirt!May 17, 2020
This is a ridiculously light shirt -- like wearing spider web (but not sticky). Feel is fantastic, and the reef color is beautiful. This is not a winter or cool-night shirt, but for warm weather and looking good, this is a must. Highly recommend.