Ventatrex Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 15
- Tumble Dry
Introducing the most breathable shirt we've ever built. The FreeVent™ fabric with its FreeCool™ technology is actually a fine polyester mesh that looks solid, but has tiny, allover perforations for maximum airflow. FreeDry® moisture wicking adds to the superior comfort.
- Two button-through chest pockets at the yoke
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBillZGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest travel shirtJun 16, 2019
Amazing flexibility. Wore nearly every day on a 30 day planes/trains/auto vacation in Europe. Morning and evening, unbuttoned over a t-shirt for a little warmth. Cool enough to keep on during the heat of the day for sun protection, although it rolled up without wrinkles in the day pack. Dinner time, button it up for a dress casual look. Just an awesome shirt. Bought another as soon as I returned home.
- Yes, I recommend this productCmincerGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesomeJun 7, 2019
So light and comfortable, great for Florida weather. I have this in every color. More colors/patterns, please!
- Yes, I recommend this productGrobGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNew Favorite ShirtJun 6, 2019
This is my new favorite shirt. Just moved to Austin, TX and it is super hot. This shirt is the most breathable shirt I have ever worn. I work in a business casual job and I am able to wear this which I love. The shirt looks really great. I'm 6'4, 230 and the large-tall fits perfectly. Bought one to try it out and will be buying the rest of the available colors now. Good work EB.