Atlas Exploration Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
All about comfort in action, this shirt is made of lightweight mini-ripstop nylon with FreeDry® moisture wicking and built-in sun protection. The low-maintenance, space-saving fabric stuffs easily into a pack or bag and comes out ready for anything.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Roll-tab sleeves for easy adjustment
- Secure zip pocket plus two button flap pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productGrahamGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMost Amazing Fit!Aug 26, 2019
If you have an athletic, yet lean build, this will be your favorite shirt! I normally wear a Large, however, because this shirt feels a little roomy in that size, so I went down to a Medium Tall, which was absolutely perfect in the sleeves and body, as if it was tailored!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHIRT!
- Yes, I recommend this productC. N.Gender MaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHot Weather ShirtAug 6, 2019
I have found this shirt to be excellent for use on a hot weather day.
- Yes, I recommend this productKyleGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat option for hiking and travelAug 2, 2019
Great shirt! I have 2 of them and wear for hiking/backpacking and traveling in warmer climates. They work well at keeping the sun and bugs at bay. Much better fit than some of the similar options from Columbia which I feel tend to be a bit billowy. I'm 5'10" 154lbs, athletic build and the small fits just how I want. Trim enough I can walk into a restaurant on vacation but not so fitted that carrying a pack all day in the mountains is uncomfortable. My only gripe is that they don't have more colors. Eddie Bauer, please make this shirt in some brighter, plain color options! Some light blues and pastels would be better for tropical climates as opposed to the rather dark outdoorsy shades. Please don't change the fit or fabric in the process. Thanks!