Atlas Exploration Long-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
All about comfort in action, this shirt is made of lightweight mini-ripstop nylon with FreeDry® moisture wicking and built-in sun protection. The low-maintenance, space-saving fabric stuffs easily into a pack or bag and comes out ready for anything.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Roll-tab sleeves for easy adjustment
- Secure zip pocket plus two button flap pockets
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFlexdeFunkGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shirt, highly recommendAug 7, 2020
Great shirt, good fit and good quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productAudit ManGender MaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityTravelPros FitConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust What I NeededMar 8, 2020
Planning for an upcoming trip to Europe, I needed a new "travel" shirt in a neutral color. I needed to have the zippered security pocket in the front as well as two chest pockets with flaps. This shirt checks all the boxes. The quality is usual Eddie Bauer, fit and finish are precise. Many thanks.
- Yes, I recommend this productbradwjensenGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Block Sun, Breathable, Comfortable, Fold-up Arms, Light weight, StylishCons Not Snap ButtonsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these!Feb 12, 2020
I love these shirts! They're comfortable, light weight, breathable, block sun and roll up into half-sleeves. They also look fantastic. The only thing I'd change is to make them snap buttons. I like the normal through-button look, but if they could have snaps behind that look, they'd be perfect!