Atlas Exploration Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
All about comfort in action, this shirt is made of lightweight mini-ripstop nylon with FreeDry® moisture wicking and built-in sun protection. The low-maintenance, space-saving fabric stuffs easily into a pack or bag and comes out ready for anything.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Roll-tab sleeves for easy adjustment
- Secure zip pocket plus two button flap pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productB | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA great summer shirtJul 18, 2019
Purchased for summer hikes but can also work as a casual warm weather shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrue believer | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Great fit, high quality, very comfortable !ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirt!!Jan 29, 2019
This is one of the most comfortable shirts I have ever worn. Light weight, but high quality.
- Alex | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Breathability, Comfortable, Dry's fast, FittedConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for hiking!Sep 28, 2018
I wore this shirt on a two day backpacking trip, and it was great. Right off the bat I realized the fitting was perfect. It was not baggy compared to other brands while still being comfortable. The shirt dries out quickly, and I also like how the sleeves can roll up and be cuffed. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase, and would recommend this product.