Atlas Exploration Long-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
All about comfort in action, this shirt is made of lightweight mini-ripstop nylon with FreeDry® moisture wicking and built-in sun protection. The low-maintenance, space-saving fabric stuffs easily into a pack or bag and comes out ready for anything.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Roll-tab sleeves for easy adjustment
- Secure zip pocket plus two button flap pockets
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRobinGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLook & Feel Cool!Aug 12, 2021
Practicality & protection driven. Purchased for sun protection while working outdoors. Bonus, it looks professional when you go into meetings as well :)
- Yes, I recommend this productFaisalGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsOne of my favorite all-around shirtsJul 31, 2021
Great shirt for staying cool in the heat, moisture wicking/repellant, and a modern that isn't too baggy and doesn't get in your way during activities. Only con would be if you need a very high degree of mobility, the shirt is structured and not stretchy. Overall a fantastic shirt, I use for hiking, hunting, camping, and occasionally on a casual Friday at work.
- Yes, I recommend this productSchmidyGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy CareConsGreat shirtJul 22, 2021
Great fitting and style