Mountain Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Tumble Dry
The ultimate do-anything outdoor shirt. Moisture-wicking polyester/nylon in a lightweight, easy-packing seersucker weave has built-in sun protection for an on-trail advantage, and a buttoned-up look for mountain town exploration.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two chest pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDallasGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitting, comfortable, versatile shirtOct 3, 2019
Love these shirts. I have the same shirt in multiple colors. Wash up great and don't shrink. Nice enough to wear out casually and durable enough to wear out on a hike. I'm 6'3" and 190-195 lbs with large shoulders and arms and 32" waist. The medium tall is long enough and isn't too baggy. It's slightly snug in the shoulders, but not bad.
- Yes, I recommend this productJsjaxsonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOwn 3 of ThemOct 3, 2019
Love the material and durability. Look great after several washings. Pack great with almost no wrinkles. I have purchased 4 and gave 1 as a gift. Also love the design.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarryGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery lightweight and great in Houston heatSep 30, 2019
This is my first Mountain SS shirt and I'm really enjoying it. In the Houston heat and humidity, this is what the doctor ordered. Very comfortable and lightweight. I have a second on the way now. I got my first one on clearance at less than $20, so this was a great value as well! I would be willing to spend more for a shirt of this quality and comfort.