Mountain Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Tumble Dry
The ultimate do-anything outdoor shirt. Moisture-wicking polyester/nylon in a lightweight, easy-packing seersucker weave has built-in sun protection for an on-trail advantage, and a buttoned-up look for mountain town exploration.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two chest pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMike RGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these shirts!Dec 1, 2019
These are great summer shirts, light and cool. I'm 6'5'' and thin and the medium regular fits great. You can wear them buttoned up or unbuttoned with a colored undershirt looks good too. These are my new go to summer shirts rather than polos. Beautiful colors and patterns too. I bought two of the blue I like it so much.
- Yes, I recommend this productRgpGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love these shirts.Nov 11, 2019
Most of my shirts are from Eddie. They always fit right and last and last....
- Yes, I recommend this productPepperjack26GenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelightweight breathable shirtNov 6, 2019
Purchased this shirt for work. Casual and comfortable enough for my work environment. Buttons are strong and hold well. Light weight breathable shirt works well as designed. I often wear a jacket to take off the edge of the breeze, this shirt has no fit issue when worn inside a jacket. Washes well with other shirts of "like kind".