Mountain Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The ultimate do-anything outdoor shirt. Moisture-wicking polyester/nylon in a lightweight, easy-packing seersucker weave has built-in sun protection for an on-trail advantage, and a buttoned-up look for mountain town exploration.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two chest pockets
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat but bring back Long Sleeve!Jun 13, 2020
Excellent outdoor shirt for hiking, backpacking, or just casual everyday wear. Highly durable, cool and breathable. These are the BEST shirts but PLEASE bring back long sleeve(roll tab) for men. I just saw that there is an excellent selection of colors in long sleeve for women and I'd wear them all if they were cut for men. This is my number one request for Eddie Bauer. Long sleeve, wide range of color options. Don't fear bright colors! Long time EB customer!
- Yes, I recommend this productMike RGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these shirts!Dec 1, 2019
These are great summer shirts, light and cool. I'm 6'5'' and thin and the medium regular fits great. You can wear them buttoned up or unbuttoned with a colored undershirt looks good too. These are my new go to summer shirts rather than polos. Beautiful colors and patterns too. I bought two of the blue I like it so much.
- Yes, I recommend this productRgpGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love these shirts.Nov 11, 2019
Most of my shirts are from Eddie. They always fit right and last and last....