EBTek™ Fleece Full-Zip Mock
- StormRepel WR
- Secure Pocket
With our new EBTek series, we bring back our signature performance activewear from the 1990s, updated with today's technology. Like the originals, these pieces are made with superior-quality materials, constructed to withstand the most active pursuits, and styled for maximum comfort.
The robust, 400-weight polyester microfleece in our EBTek full-zip mock is exceptionally warm without feeling heavy. Nylon overlays on the shoulders, back yoke, and neck exterior are treated with a water-repellent finish that beads moisture so it rolls off the surface. The full-zip front has a storm flap with hook-and-loop closure. Gender-neutral sizing.
Models Shown: Female 5'9"-5'11", Size S; Male 6'0"-6'2", Size M
- 410gsm premium microfleece
- StormRepel® WR finish on shoulder, back yoke, and neck overlays to shed moisture
- Large secure zip front pockets
- Bungee drawcord at hem lets you dial in the fit
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 29"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester shell | 100% nylon overlays
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productA happy camperGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI never knew quality could be so comfortable!Feb 17, 2021
I look for conversation pieces and purchase things that catch my eye. I knew to expect quality but was surprised by the sealing, insulating warmth of this product along with its functionality. For the first time in my life thanks to Eddie Bauer when the temperatures drop, I am no longer an sad icicle when I go outside for longer than a few minutes. Im a big and tall woman who will buy from the men's section if I think it will look good on me or anyone I know, especially since normal size product for women tends to run small/short on my body type.
- Yes, I recommend this productLindyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy new go-to jacket!Jan 22, 2021
I bought the Citrine in size small, I'm a very normal sized 5'8" woman and this is perfect and so cozy. It's the jacket I grab to drive my kid to daycare or to take him on walks. I'm very happy with my decision to go with the bright color on this part of my EBTek kit, but might also want Ivory for the long haul. Love it!