EBTek™ Fleece Pants
- StormRepel WR
- Secure Pocket
With our new EBTek series, we bring back our signature performance activewear from the 1990s, updated with today's technology. Like the originals, these pieces are made with superior-quality materials, constructed to withstand the most active pursuits, and styled for maximum comfort.
The robust, 300-weight polyester microfleece in our EBTek pants is exceptionally warm without feeling heavy. Abrasion-resistant nylon overlays on the seat, knees, and ankles are treated with a water-repellent finish that beads moisture so it rolls off the surface. Nine-inch ankle zips allow for easy on/off. Gender-neutral sizing.
Models Shown: Female 5'9"-5'11", Size S; Male 6'0"-6'2", Size M
- 350gsm premium microfleece
- StormRepel® WR finish on seat, knee, and heel overlays to shed moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- One secure zip back pocket
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit and mobility
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 30" | Leg Opening: 13"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester shell | 100% nylon overlays
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnessaDouGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTrendy and cozy look!Apr 8, 2021
Ordered a size SMALL in these pants to match the fleece EBtek pullover. and the fit was PERFECT! For reference, I am 5'4 and 145 pounds...the length and fit were just right, I am very happy with my purchase. This entire look is very on trend, huge plus for also being very comfortable! Would recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productA happy camperGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsLookout! Fashion coming your way that's comfortable!Feb 17, 2021
Im a 5'8" big and tall size woman and I bought it in size M to match my size M top. M fits like a glove to my body; I have a muscular lower frame with long legs so L would be a better fit in this style. Cannot beat the fashion! I am a sucker for color blocking and bold patterning and I could not take my eyes off of this set piece from the start.
- Yes, I recommend this productjGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBaselayer for SkingFeb 11, 2021
I love the throw back of these pants. They were amazing to wear as a base layer when skiing when the weather was freezing.