Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Moisture-wicking tech in these chino pants keeps you dry, a water-repellent finish sheds moisture, built-in sun protection shields you from damaging rays, and stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion woven two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim: Sits below natural waist: slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productGregoryGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePerfect summer travel pantsAug 16, 2019
I am 5'9" & 155 lbs. I normally wear a 34" waist, but needed to drop down to a 33 in these because of their stretch. I got all 3 colors available in the slim fit and wish they came in a navy blue also. I took these pants to Europe for a month over June & July and wore them daily all over Scandinavia & France. They were comfortable in temperatures ranging from the upper 50s to the upper 70s. They're lightweight and take up very little space in a suitcase. Any wrinkles disappear as soon as you put them on. The zippers on the back pockets secure your wallet and/or passport, and the zippered leg pocket is perfect for a pair of sunglasses. They are water resistant, and to cap it off look great too. Recommended.
- fredGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery comfortable pants. Look great too.Aug 14, 2019
Very cool to wear in summer.
- NAGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Travel PantsJul 18, 2019
My second pair of these pants. Light weight and super packable taking minimal space. Thigh pocket is discrete and perfect for cell phone or passports. After extensive searching and comparing this is the best travel pant I've found.