Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Moisture-wicking tech in these chino pants keeps you dry, a water-repellent finish sheds moisture, built-in sun protection shields you from damaging rays, and stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion woven two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim: Sits below natural waist: slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSoCal boyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favoriteNov 8, 2019
My favorite pants in the EB line. Second is the five pocket pants. What makes this better is the slimmer tapered cut, but it's not "skinny jeans" cut. The material is awesome; comfortable, flexible, wicks sweat, and it's breathable. It's got a performance aspect to it, but has the looks to go from office to trail, or even travel. Man, I wish they made these in Slate Green I'd be all over it. I only have the charcoal one and would love it in Black 30x30 as well. Please make more in 30x30 esp black and slate green please!
- CliffGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat travel pants - love them!Nov 5, 2019
I travel a lot for work - and to hot countries. These are great packable pants, that I can wear for business or otherwise.
- Yes, I recommend this productadGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite multipurpose pantsOct 24, 2019
Wasn't originally going to review these but their performance changed my mind. Bought them to wear for work (bike courier) and they are great. Very flexible and light and pockets are satisfactory. A little bit ago I was biking in the rain and took a pretty gnarly fall on a hill. I slid at least 10 yards on asphalt and wound up with bruises on my leg/hips area. However the pants were unscathed. I was very sure that they'd be ripped or scratched but they still look new. The Patagonia raincoat i was wearing at the time tore a little bit from this same fall. These pants are very durable and hold up very well in rain (Repels most water and dry out in minutes) Still classy enough to wear pretty much anywhere. I am Excited to use them in the winter to snowboard with