Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Moisture-wicking tech in these chino pants keeps you dry, a water-repellent finish sheds moisture, built-in sun protection shields you from damaging rays, and stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion woven two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim: Sits below natural waist: slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- MartyGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEasy Care and Comfortable PantSep 9, 2019
I wear these ALL the time. Have three different colors. Well done.
- Yes, I recommend this productSamGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy new office pantsAug 30, 2019
Already owned Guide Pro Pants, but wanted pants I could wear to work (without logo on thigh). Bought 2 pair of these because they are very similar to the Guide Pro Pants, but look a bit "smarter". I have replaced my Dockers with these and now wear to work. Great fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productGregoryGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePerfect summer travel pantsAug 16, 2019
I am 5'9" & 155 lbs. I normally wear a 34" waist, but needed to drop down to a 33 in these because of their stretch. I got all 3 colors available in the slim fit and wish they came in a navy blue also. I took these pants to Europe for a month over June & July and wore them daily all over Scandinavia & France. They were comfortable in temperatures ranging from the upper 50s to the upper 70s. They're lightweight and take up very little space in a suitcase. Any wrinkles disappear as soon as you put them on. The zippers on the back pockets secure your wallet and/or passport, and the zippered leg pocket is perfect for a pair of sunglasses. They are water resistant, and to cap it off look great too. Recommended.