Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
With both a durable, water-repellent finish that sheds moisture and built-in UPF sun protection, these chinos have you covered across the seasons. The two-way stretch fabric allows a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim. Sits below natural waist; slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSheldonGenderHeight 5'10"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit and a perfect Travel PantJun 15, 2021
With a small butt these are finally pants that look good on me.
- Yes, I recommend this productSteveGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitJun 12, 2021
Trim yet comfortable; good stretch. Good as casual going out pants as well as hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productTaskmasyerGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsNice FitJun 12, 2021
Very nice looking pants that are light and ready care for travel. Wish there were more colors in the slim fit. Slim fit is perfect for us thinner guys. Doesn't look super slim, looks fitted.