Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
With both a durable, water-repellent finish that sheds moisture and built-in UPF sun protection, these chinos have you covered across the seasons. The two-way stretch fabric allows a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim. Sits below natural waist; slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBrianGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareConsHorizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim FitOct 29, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productScottGender MaleHeight 6'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery comfortable pantsOct 25, 2021
Very nice pants. Good fit and they look nice also.
- Yes, I recommend this productLazsloGenderHeightType RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent Travel PantsOct 24, 2021
I bought these pants mainly for travel. Riding in the Economy class in an airplane these days your knees are up to your chin and you're bound in like the Frankenstein monster in too narrow seats. I needed a comfortable pant with enough stretch to allow me to access my pockets in those sub-human conditions. These pants meet the mark for both comfort and ease of access, even in the Slim style. Also, I was looking for pants with a high degree of safety because the places I travel to have many pickpockets and other ner-do-wells. The deep side pockets, the two rear zippered pockets with flaps and the zippered thigh pocket with a flap provide that feeling of safety. My only wish is that the linings of the pockets were all fabric instead of half fabric-half mesh. I'm concerned that something sharp like a pen or keys may penetrate the mesh resulting in a trail of personal belongings behind me. I am very satisfied with these pants, and once I field test them on an actual trip, I may buy another pair.