Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
With both a durable, water-repellent finish that sheds moisture and built-in UPF sun protection, these chinos have you covered across the seasons. The two-way stretch fabric allows a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim. Sits below natural waist; slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat all around pantsMay 6, 2021
Great fit. Love the stretch fabric. Very comfortable. It would be nice if it had a leg/cargo type zipped pocket that you could put your wallet in so you don't have to sit on it.
- Yes, I recommend this productghGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat FitMay 5, 2021
Great Fit, Great Style
- Yes, I recommend this productRaffyGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat chino pantsMay 4, 2021
It's an great all around chino pants. It would be perfect if they ad gusset in the groin area just like the Lululemon ABC pants and have it more tapered at the hem. Highly recommend ONLY when on SALE.