Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
With both a durable, water-repellent finish that sheds moisture and built-in UPF sun protection, these chinos have you covered across the seasons. The two-way stretch fabric allows a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim. Sits below natural waist; slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPants are great!Sep 20, 2021
I can wheat these in place of the old wool slacks of yesteryear. The vertical pocket on the side is nice but I wish it didn't have that because that's the only thing that would give these away from being business and making them more causal. I own two pairs now.
- Yes, I recommend this productE. DavisGender MaleHeight 6'7"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAll around nice pantsSep 1, 2021
Versatile pant for dressing from business casual to outdoor activities. Comfortable even on warm days.
- Yes, I recommend this productMantid55Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and easy care!Aug 30, 2021
I'd wear every day if i could, but especially comfortable for 4 hour plus plane trip