Horizon Guide Chino Shorts - Pattern
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Water-repellent finish sheds moisture, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and two-way stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing mobility. Lightweight nylon/spandex makes these shorts easily packable.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender MaleHeightType TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNiceAug 14, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productKfmichGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shorts!Aug 13, 2019
Great shorts, very light and comfortable in hot weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productDavePGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shortsJul 17, 2019
Have these in black and khaki. Look great. The fabric has the right amount of flex and wash great.