Horizon Guide Chino Shorts - Pattern
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
The water-repellent finish sheds moisture, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and the two-way stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing mobility. Lightweight nylon/spandex makes these shorts easily packable.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJBGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, StyleConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite EB Shorts So FarJul 10, 2020
These are my favorite EB shorts I have purchased yet. If you have long legs I would recommend the tall version, unless you like your shorts a little shorter. I have the regular ones and they sit above my knees. They go great with a EB polo or graphic tee! I have worn them leisurely and golfing so far and have no complaints!
- Yes, I recommend this productdr.beardfaceGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat travel shortsMar 24, 2020
Great travel shorts without looking like outdoors gear. Dry quickly and wick sweat away. I bought a few pairs and wear them on trips. The fish pattern is cool.
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender MaleHeightType TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNiceAug 14, 2019