Horizon Guide Chino Shorts - Pattern
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Water-repellent finish sheds moisture, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and two-way stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing mobility. Lightweight nylon/spandex makes these shorts easily packable.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRockMtnHi | Verified userGender MaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLooks fancy but still EB Guide materialJun 13, 2019
I have like 10 pairs of EB guide pants and shorts and I love the material and fit. This new Chino short looks more dressy and has the same great guide material. They run big as the waist stretches, the same with all the EB guide pants Ive tried, so I order one or two sizes smaller than normal.
- DL | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargevery comfy. look better than in the picturesJun 12, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productBDL | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat summer shortsApr 26, 2019
Great shorts that blend style and function. Great option for patterns to dress them up, yet stretch when you move without the look of gym shorts.