Horizon Guide Chino Shorts - Pattern
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The water-repellent finish sheds moisture, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and the two-way stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing mobility. Lightweight nylon/spandex makes these shorts easily packable.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGHDufferGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect ShortsSep 18, 2021
These were on sale. I wear shorts when golfing during the warmer times of the year. They are very comfortable; they stretch & the price was right.
- Yes, I recommend this productAstenGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslove these shortsSep 9, 2021
I love these. I am pretty disappointed there are essentially none left to buy. They're super comfortable, look great, and are pretty durable so far. They're a little stretchy. I should have gotten tall ones but they didn't have any. They're a little spendy for shorts unless you get a good sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productMWGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsBest ShortsAug 22, 2021
My third pair of Guide Shorts. Great fit and usable for everyday where as well as biking and hiking.