Horizon Guide Chino Shorts - Pattern
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The water-repellent finish sheds moisture, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and the two-way stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing mobility. Lightweight nylon/spandex makes these shorts easily packable.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMacster308Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNew FavoritesOct 15, 2021
Recently purchased a solid blue version of these shorts and liked them so much I ordered the subtle khaki print. They are even better than expected. There are tan, gray & taupe interwoven in the fabric. So many shirts work with these shorts. There is flex in the fabric so they fit great and feel comfortable. Definitely a win.
- Yes, I recommend this productPKGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLightweight and ComfortableOct 4, 2021
Really nice lightweight shorts. Immediately got a second pair in another color when I tried on the first pair. The fit is stylish and the pattern allows for many different choices for a shirt. Can't go wrong with EB and a lifetime guarantee ... especially when they have a sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productGHDufferGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect ShortsSep 18, 2021
These were on sale. I wear shorts when golfing during the warmer times of the year. They are very comfortable; they stretch & the price was right.