Horizon Guide Chino Shorts - Pattern
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
The water-repellent finish sheds moisture, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and the two-way stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing mobility. Lightweight nylon/spandex makes these shorts easily packable.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWoodrowGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsGood Shorts!May 4, 2021
There is absolutely nothing wrong with these shorts! The length is good, the material is good, and the quality is great. I actually ordered these by mistake but decided to keep them because I like them so much.
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGreat shorts!May 3, 2021
I really like these shorts. I can't wait to wear them. I also love the color.
- Yes, I recommend this productZZGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery comfortable, light weight, & stylishMay 3, 2021
the most comfortable pair of shorts I've ever worn