Horizon Guide Chino Shorts - Pattern
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
The water-repellent finish sheds moisture, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and the two-way stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing mobility. Lightweight nylon/spandex makes these shorts easily packable.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTomGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGreat shorts!May 3, 2021
I really like these shorts. I can't wait to wear them. I also love the color.
- Yes, I recommend this productZZGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery comfortable, light weight, & stylishMay 3, 2021
the most comfortable pair of shorts I've ever worn
- Yes, I recommend this productRonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsHorizon Guide Chino ShortsMay 1, 2021
Love these shorts. Perfect fit for me. The one feature I don't love is the shallow left front pocket. Seems unusable.