Horizon Guide Chino Shorts - Pattern
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
The water-repellent finish sheds moisture, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and the two-way stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing mobility. Lightweight nylon/spandex makes these shorts easily packable.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNathanGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWonderful material and comfortJun 11, 2021
These shorts are made of a smooth, stretch material that breathes well and doesn't show moisture from sweat, rain, etc. They're an excellent choice for summer wear. Depending on the pattern, they're also suitable for slightly dressier occasions (although obviously they're still shorts; you're not wearing them to a restaurant with a dress code). I'm a particularly big fan of the tall size, which might seem odd for shorts, but it's about the fit at/around the waist rather than the length of the legs. These fit my tall, thin frame much better than nearly any other type of shorts I have tried. I do think the baseline price is, quite frankly, much too high, but as with most EB products you can score a good sale price if you simply watch periodically for a month or two.
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsShorts reviewMay 24, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productTylerGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit, comfy, and coolMay 18, 2021
I shop at Eddie Bauer for almost all of my clothes. The most important thing is the clothes actually fit my tall frame. I love the fit and look of EB clothing. Keep it up.