Lined Guide Commando Shorts
Fleece lined for all-year warmth. Guys, these shorts are for you. Go commando. A water-repellent finish repels the elements, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing movement. Durable nylon/spandex shell lined with Freeheat polyester fleece that keeps you warm during cold-weather workouts—or just hangouts.
- Lightweight and packable
- StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNorthwest Hiker | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat cool weather shorts!Mar 27, 2019
Excellent shorts for hiking in cool weather. Breath well and very comfortable..
- pepe | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeshortsFeb 28, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productPBMan | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is very largeFit:SmallLargeHigh Quality, Great ValueDec 29, 2018
Bought these in black and khaki. Nice liner is smooth against the skin. Dries quickly.