Horizon Guide 10" Chino Shorts
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Water-repellent finish repels the elements, built-in sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and nylon/spandex stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing movement. Classic chino short styling, with serious performance features.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric is lightweight and packable
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Inseam, Size 32: Reg 10"
- Classic; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHorizon Chino ShortsJul 30, 2021
I live these shorts and ha VW purchased several pairs. They're all I wear during the summer months.
- Yes, I recommend this productWTECHSANGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ShortsJul 29, 2021
Great fit, goes well for leisure outing or casual get together
- Yes, I recommend this productHippie 58Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust as Comfy as the pantsJul 26, 2021
Love my Guide Pro pants for hiking and leisure so my wife ordered me a pair of the shorts. Wear same size as pants..34. Fit true to size. Just as comfortable as the pants. Perfect length.