Horizon Guide 10" Chino Shorts
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Water-repellent finish repels the elements, built-in sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and nylon/spandex stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing movement. Classic chino short styling, with serious performance features.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric is lightweight and packable
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 10"
- Classic: Sits below natural waist: straight through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCricket Wicket | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeClose to perfectJul 19, 2019
These are close to the complete package - not hot, very comfortable stretch for hiking, and smart enough for mint juleps on the patio
- Yes, I recommend this productPeteyJ | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable... nuf' saidJul 19, 2019
Love these shorts. Comfortable and they move with you. I have the gray colored pair, and they go with many of my shirts. Very happy with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productN/A | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for Women too!Jun 21, 2019
I am 5'10' and have a long inseam...I buy the tall shorts so get more coverage and like the fact they hit at my waist unlike most women's shorts or slacks. I try to buy on sale so find the price reasonable.