Horizon Guide 10" Chino Shorts
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Water-repellent finish repels the elements, built-in sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and nylon/spandex stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing movement. Classic chino short styling, with serious performance features.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric is lightweight and packable
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip back pocket
- Inseam, Size 32: Reg 10"
- Classic; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- DiggerGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsBest hiking shorts I've ever had.Jul 19, 2021
Best shorts period.
- Family buyerGenderHeightTypeActivityPros ComfortConsChinosJul 18, 2021
Live the stretch and comfort
- Yes, I recommend this productBPnNOLAGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these!Jul 15, 2021
I own every color. These are the only shorts I wear at this point. They are great for everything from hiking to social events. They are comfortable and look great.