Horizon Guide Five-Pocket Pants - Straight Fit
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Water-repellent finish repels the elements, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and nylon/spandex stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing movement. Classic five-pocket style, with a serious boost in performance.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Lightweight, packable Flexion two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Straight; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Travel Pants!Jun 15, 2021
Great travel pant, I prefer the 5 pocket style as the front pockets are great for keeping ID and valuables secure. Comfort is excellent, they wash well (even in a sink while on the road) and dry very quickly. Pack long underwear and you can take them anywhere in any temperature.
- Yes, I recommend this productNathanGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit and comfort in warm weatherJun 11, 2021
I'm very pleased with these pants. I've purchased several different iterations of EB's travel/hiking-oriented pants over the years, and the material they use seems to get slightly better each time. This version no longer has any noticeable parachute-like swish sound when walking (which is sometimes an issue with synthetic fabrics), and it has just enough stretch to make them extremely comfortable. This material is clearly best suited for hot and/or wet climates, because it's very breathable and doesn't show moisture from sweat or rain. A couple minor downsides: 1) I had to redo the stitching on the button because it was loose with a couple frayed threads on arrival. I've had this problem with several recent EB purchases, which indicates a quality control issue. Fortunately all the rest of the stitching was fine, and the material is a great baseline quality. 2) I'm not crazy about the zippers on the back pockets. These are in general a dressier set of pants than the other travel ones with a cargo-style pocket, but the zipper on the back pockets pushes them much farther into a casual direction without offering that much in the way of security. The good news, though, is that the zippers are pretty well hidden by a little flap over the top, and of course any untucked shirt will naturally hide them completely.
- Yes, I recommend this productEricGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsHorizon Guide 5-Pocket Pants hit the markJun 7, 2021
Classic 5-pocket look with comfortable easy move fabric.