Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex has a StormRepel DWR finish that sheds moisture, and also features FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic: Sits below natural waist: straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAlain | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThese pants are awesome! Great fit, well made.Jun 16, 2019
From fishing to going out to dinner, these are my favorites!
- Yes, I recommend this productJacobsMom | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeBest of the BestJun 7, 2019
My sons all time favorite and only pant and short collection- literally all he wears- has become my husbands new favorite. This is the best I've seen in this design and we've been buying them for a decade. Excellent flattering fit, and ease of washing/drying wrinkle free simply cannot be matched. Happy momma!
- Yes, I recommend this productMichael | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReview Horizon Guide Chino pantsMay 26, 2019
Lite weight, easy to pack, take up little space in the luggage and best of all wrinkles just fall out- good fit, so far seem to hold up well, can be used for casual or dress and are very comfortable. I appreciate that there is no logo printed on this product