Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex has a StormRepel DWR finish that sheds moisture, and also features FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic: Sits below natural waist: straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeSuper comfortableNov 7, 2019
Very comfortable pants. I almost always wear 32/32 and had to go to a size 30/32 because the waist was giant.
- Yes, I recommend this productBTGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAnother Great Product!Nov 1, 2019
Another great product! Light and comfortable for all day use.
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat travel pantsOct 29, 2019
These pants serve me well for traveling, from urban walking to national park hiking. They are medium weight, pack small, don't wrinkle, dry quickly, have pocket zippers for security.