Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileConsGreat pantsMar 1, 2021
I love these pants, have 4 pairs now. But EB needs to quality check their suppliers, especially regarding fit. 2nd pair I bought were a little tighter, latest pair were much smaller in waist and upper legs. (Could easily see the difference by holding up to previous pairs). Had to send them back and get next size larger waist.
- Yes, I recommend this producttechnologyrocksGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSurprisingly functional - AWESOME multi-tool pocket!Feb 23, 2021
I was surprised how much I like these pants! I bought them as a slightly dressier alternative to all the other Guide pants I have - something that is still functional, but can be worn to the office, at a meeting with a client, etc. They're incredibly comfortable and fit great. I love the storm-repel - in the evenings I'm a swim coach so I'm often splashed on-deck and these are great for shedding the water. My favourite thing about these pants, however, is the little pocket midway down the right thigh. It's right on the seam, so it doesn't stand out like a big cargo-pants pocked - and it's the PERFECT size for my full-size leatherman multitool. It lets me carry that tool everywhere without it standing out in my pocket - or really without me even noticing it's there - it's the best tool-pocket I've ever found in a pair of pants!
- Yes, I recommend this productBobGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat productFeb 10, 2021
Great fitting and comfortable to wear