Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex has a StormRepel DWR finish that sheds moisture, and also features FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productpsjakartaGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest pants for warm climatesFeb 26, 2020
When planning a move to Indonesia, I needed dress pants that would be comfortable in the daily heat. By now, I own every color of these pants and wear them every day. The fabric is breathable as well as being stretchy. They wear well and wash well. They do not need ironing, just put them on and in the heat the wrinkles fall out. I wear them with casual shirts and dress shirts and they look good. The only negative for these pants is the back pocket zippers tend to fail. I roll them up in a back pack when travelling and shake them out, put them on, and they still look great.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephenGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI wear comfortable pants to work!Feb 24, 2020
I love these pants. I wear them pretty much every day.
- Yes, I recommend this productLECGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargebest everFeb 21, 2020
love these trou... won't wear anything else.