Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFredGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, FitConsfit just rightJun 12, 2021
I wanted some casual slacks for air travel and also for when I have to do presentations at work. I looked at Levi Dockers but they do not make my size (33waist 34inseam). I have had good luck with Eddie Bauer jeans (which fit well - Levi's fit is all over the place these days). I ordered three different colors, gambling that they would fit and they are perfect. I just used the first pair on a flight both going out and coming back. I would highly recommend these. They seem to be a durable material (not cotton like Dockers), but they are very lightweight so you will need some kind of liner on your legs if you plan on using them in the cold.
- Yes, I recommend this productMontana HikerGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite pants!Jun 12, 2021
These are great pants. I have almost every color. I wear them for work, around town, and leisure. Very light and comfortable; they fit and drape well. Easy care and reasonably weatherproof. Not the warmest for Montana winters, but the rest of the year they're great!
- Yes, I recommend this productCoolrobbGender MaleHeight 6'4"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy CareConsGreat for outdoor weekends.Jun 11, 2021
You can't wear these to the office, no matter some of these bohemian posters say. Weekend wear with a t-shirt only.