Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCraigGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMen's Horizon Guide Chino PantsNov 12, 2021
I look for style first, then figure out the comfort
- Yes, I recommend this productRussGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelPros ComfortConsJust as good as the first pair!Nov 4, 2021
2nd pair of these and they are just as good as the first. Comfortable, easy care. Can't find anything bad to say.
- Yes, I recommend this productJamesGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, QualityConsMy favorite pants for everyday and travelOct 31, 2021
I really love this pants, so I bought another pair. It is made of good quality stretchable fabric and I like the back pockets with the zipper. Zippers are better than Velcro's because they are quiet and easier to use. It is my go to pants for daily use and especially for the travel broad.