Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex has a StormRepel DWR finish that sheds moisture, and also features FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic: Sits below natural waist: straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productScotty PGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust buy themOct 14, 2019
I own four pairs of these in different colors. They are nice enough for casual days at office and can be worn in any outdoor environment. Solid construction, durability, lightweight and breathable.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOffice perfectionOct 7, 2019
This version of the Horizon Guide pant is great for office attire while still rocking the stretch tech fabric I love in this line.
- Yes, I recommend this productSpyderGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit in the tall sizeOct 7, 2019
Hiked 12 miles in them and found them to be very comfortable.