Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJimMGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWhere have these been all my life?!Jun 15, 2020
I've been looking for pants like this at a reasonable price for YEARS for travel! Light and compact for packing, not one but TWO rear pockets with hidden zippers, a little bit of stretch for comfort during long hours in a seat in a car or on a plane, and they look like ordinary chinos, not outdoor gear (no cargo pockets, oddly sewn on fabric panels, etc.). Yes, there's one zippered thigh pocket, but it's on the side seam and not very obvious. They look good enough to wear with a sport coat or blazer if you need to dress up a little in your travels for a restaurant or evening event. At the same time, they're sturdy enough for a hike or playing around with the kids. I think I'm in love!
- Yes, I recommend this productDrJGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityTravelPros Light weight but durable, Look good, MaintenanceConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHave owned about 20 of these.Jun 2, 2020
I've owned numerous pairs of these (lost a lot of weight on chemo) so had to restock. I like them that much. They are light weight but very durable yet they look nice enough to pass for moderately dressy when paired with a dress shirt & blazer. They are particularly good for hot weather but can still serve daily duty well into fall. They are wind resistant and mine have remained water resistant after 5 years worth of washes. I've never had any problems with any of them. No flaws or failures as some have alluded to ( but I haven't bought any in a few months so I honestly comment on recent production changes). Hopefully that's incorrect or gets addressed cuz I'll buy more if the quality is still up there.
- Yes, I recommend this productKfbGenderHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHiking or leisureMay 12, 2020
I have purchased many top brand hiking pants but never have found a pair I could say were a perfect fit. These pants are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn, true to size, light weight, cool and breathable. After I bought my first pair I ordered 4 more in different colors. They are now my daily work wear.