Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJamesAGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile comfortable pantsJun 24, 2022
They're light and cool to wear. Easy to pack. Feels very comfortable to move in.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect pantsJun 23, 2022
I work as a Physical Therapist and these pants are perfect. They fit and look great. I am consistently moving around in different positions throughout the day and the stretch in the pants moves with me great. I have 4 pairs and I wear each one every week. Been wearing them for 5 years and little to no signs of wear or aging. They also breathe great in the summer months.
- Yes, I recommend this productTBGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileCons Poor QualityGreat for golf or casual office daysJun 21, 2022
comfortable and great for travel, low wrinkles quickly dissipate. I've had a few zippers break, but overall great!