Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKurtGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing pantsMay 5, 2021
These pants are amazing! I'm a physical therapist specializing in manual therapy and I need a pair of khakis that have stretch so I can put my body in multiple positions to get leverage on the patient and keep my body safe while I treat them. I'm also love camping, hiking, and sailing so these pants are great for that as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productDTGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants!May 5, 2021
These pants are so versatile that I wear them almost year round. I originally bought several pairs for travel, but like them enough to wear anytime. My only suggestion is to make them in a 37" waist and the fit would be perfect. As it is, a 38" is ok with a belt.
- Yes, I recommend this productDingoGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSlightly different than previous but great as everMay 5, 2021
It is cut a little looser in the leg but the fit is right on.